First impressions count!
When someone visits your website for the first time you only have a few seconds to interest them in looking further. There are a number of ways of doing that:
- Good quality and interesting images
- Clear sales message that explains what you offer
- Easy navigation with a simple menu at the top of the page
- Client testimonials to back up your claims
- Clear calls to action to show the viewer what to do next
At Intent Marketing when we design a website we use various techniques to achieve the greatest engagement which leads to the best return for our clients.
Understanding your objectives
Before we begin work on a new website we start by getting a clear understanding of your objectives:
- What is your target market
- Who is the website aimed at
- What are they looking for
- How will they use the site
With this knowledge we can build a website that will work for your audience and increase the number of enquiries you receive.
When your website has been launched we don’t leave you to manage it alone. We provide comprehensive hosting with daily backups and are just a phone call away if you need anything.
We will also set up Google Analytics to measure the success of your site and review the results with you.
The growth of smartphone and tablet usage in recent years has been huge so every website we build is designed responsively meaning it will adapt to the size of the screen.
On a desktop you can use large images and lots of text but a mobile user probably just wants the basics and a way of quickly finding your contact details.